Monday, March 31, 2008

heart pain pain

yesterday ds scald his leg with hot water.. he take the flask of hot water and open it and scald me liao then scald himself.. me feeling so bad that i nv do my part as a gd mother to protect him.. i di try to take it back from him but it's too late he already scald his leg and he was crying as if i wanted to kill him.. so poor thing.. he cried until tears and pidi all come out and i apply colgate on it and finally he cooled down and stop crying.. after he cool down he asking me for milk and fell asleep at 8.45..
i feel so bad that when he sleep i keep apologising to him.. and dh call me say no one blame me for it.. dun think so much and i cried and dh scold me say for wat cry no one blame me and i am the one blaming myself.. but he will nv understand how i feel de lah.. i will nv let this happened again..
luckily today he wake up i take a look at it heng nothing.. no scar no nothing.. heng.. if not i will be so so so so zhi zhe.. he is still so naughty in the morning.. as usual cry while u change him.. dun know y he started to cry once i tell him i want to change him.. as if he cannot bear to let go of the present clothes.. so i bo bian let him cry while i change him out of the pyjamas..

No comments: