Monday, March 24, 2008

all $$ issue

i have been losing sleep.. due to the renovation cost.. my loan approve is only 11k and i still need to fork out 10k cash for reno.. furniture actually alot no need to buy cos my cousin moving so all his furniture he nv want to bring over and is in very gd condition.. so no worry in that but the main concern is the renovation cost.. need to pay full after renovation is all done.. my dad is currently thinking of ways to help me to find that sum of money..
wat i hate is my pil say that they help us by selling away their current house.. and my dh ask then u all stay where my fil say move in with u all lor.. wth.. so i rather i ask my parents help.. but my parents is unhappy with my dh and my dh is not happy asking them for money.. haiz.. so bo bian.. now really hope for money drop down from the sky.. but hor after move in from head to toe all is debt.. haiz..

glitter-graphics.com

No comments: