Thursday, April 10, 2008

a bad fall!

yesterday in the office i fell from the stair.. at first thought not very serious... but when i get back to my seat and take a look.. my leg had 2 very bad scratch but luckily no bleeding.. and my hip is feeling very pain.. but i c no blue black or anything.. so pain until i cries..
when i reach home.. and bath.. my leg is so so so pain.. and i take a look at my hip only blue black.. but today when i wake up and bath i c omg.. so swollen and blood clot plus blue black.. my leg is also very pain.. and whole body is aching from head to toe.. my dad ask me to go and c a doc to play safe but cannot lah.. this wk already on 2 days leave..
my manager so bad and say.. she said "i very busy can u dun find things to make me more busy" wth. as if i want to fell leh.. crazy old fat woman.. very bad of me.. hehe..

No comments: