Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day

1st surprise.. he send a bouquet of Chocolate flower to my coy.. So surprise.. but hor i guess it a few days ago cos he asking for my coy particular saying that he need to fill in for the first person to call in case of emergency.. then i keep asking him to say he keep quiet then i forget it lor.. but i know but i nv expect it's a flower.. cos he say the thing i want most.. the thing i want most is a new wedding band for 2 of us but i know he not enough money to buy that..

2nd surprise is.. he sms me sweet sweet thing.. first time lor.. i request so many yrs liao this is the first time he take initiative to sms me.. but hor after this sms make me feel scare lor.. cos he seldom talk all this suddenly like that scarli he do wrong things again.. haiz.. sian lor.. no wonder my friend say i siao.. he do i also not happy he nv do i also not happy.. i myself also dun know wat i want lor.. haha.. poor dh.. really kelian him at times.. :p will try to upload some pics asap.. due to my bluetooth problem..

This yr valentine's day dh do the most things for me that make me happy but i also scolded him for wwasting money..

this is the valentine cake we had at swensen



this is the flower he gave me

No comments: