Friday, February 1, 2008

Share something i so excited..

Yeh.. just receive email that i can collect my keys on Feb the 16yeh.. super happy so i can move by May.. Although after moving will have more problems with financially and will tend to quarrel but hor now stay with them also quarrel so i c no different lor.. haha.. and maybe we will from head to toes is debt but at least i more comfortable and have a place i call my home..

But also got problems.. scare later pil say want to move with us again.. then everything is back to square one.. if that's the case i will rent out will not let them rent out their and we lugi.. they keng everything i also have to keng for my sack and ds sack.. they selfish and no need to be generous.. my dh already very generous to them so i no need to be the same.. dh already pawn his favourite gold necklace for his dad.. i already damn piss off liao.. and dh just say my father want u want me to do.. then he win lor.. can work hard who ask his dad to be so slack.. even my mil cannot take it.. like a woman like that.. hehe..

No comments: