Friday, February 29, 2008

our 4th yr together!

Feb 29 is our anniversary of getting together.. today while on the way to work.. i had been thinking of wat happened this 4 yr.. i only remember those unhappy things.. sad, unhappy memories and those life that i was accused by his dad that i nv restrict him to lose so much money in gambling.. i feel that together 4 yr not long but also not short but all r unhappy memories.. i know that after i been with him i change alot.. smoke and become very bad temper..
All the hurt that he done to me i can forgive but i will nv forget it.. i was wondering y r we gals so stupid we obviously know he is not the guy for us but we die die want to be together.. and make our life miserable.. we together after a few mth later he go in to serve NS and decided to sign on.. even he so long nv come out i also waited for him outside.. y i so stupid.. even when he hurt me doing those that none of the woman can take it i still beg him to stay with me.. yyyyyyy? so wat if i regretted now.. no one i can tell cos i make the choice and ended up having ds.
But i contented having aloy by my side.. even now dh not with me.. i reach home can c ds face also feel so happy but whenever he come back we will sure have quarrel.. now even talk on the phone also can quarrel.. sian lor.. this is not the life i want.. i want to be happy.. if i know my future is like that i rather be a single mum.. happily.. so wat i have a dh he nv help me when i feel tired looking after ds.. even i sick i still have to do all by myself..
Now nothing i can do to turn back the time.. only thing i can do is walk on and on until ds grow up.. and this is my only wish..

No comments: