Tuesday, January 1, 2008

wedding dinner

On 29 dec is my best friend wedding... feel so excited for her since 28 dec.. she look so pretty...

i da ban for ds then dh ask me to help him fold his sleeves and after them my turn to ta ban already not much time liao.. haiz..

we reach the hotel at 6 plus and we go to my friend room first then after awhile we go to the banquet room for cocktail... saw so many of my ex colleagues... miss the time...

after attending her wedding i feel so sad for myself.. their wedding is perfect and mine is so bored.. but my mum say me y i nv plan lor.. haha... i feel regret to get married after i attend the wedding... and dh dun even feel something wrong with me. haiz.. can only blame on myself lor..

end of dinner we wanted to stay later cos is our best friend wedding and i ask my mum to bing ds home frst anyway he as sleeping already.. but all in a mess as my friend friend quarrel with her bf then make everyone consoling her so we leave first lor...





my second make up in my life

No comments: