Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stroke!!

my grandma who is 90plus just diagnose with stroke.. she was so healthy only that she so weak that she can't walk.. and all of us was thinking she will pass away no pain no sickness.. when my mum called me in the mid noon saying that she admit in the hospital... it's was like so shocking.. then after doc diagnose she called me again telling me the result and ask me to go down after work.. everything was so shock.. i wanted to go off asap to visit her but i know my manager will not approved so i din even tell her and just sit here waiting for time to reach and i will rush to meet my dh and ds then go together.. dun want to bring ds along cos not gd also.. but hor no one look after him so bo bian have to bring him go awhile..

ren sheng wu chang.. haiz.. so we have to live our to the fullest..

No comments: