Sunday, January 27, 2008

finally!

phew!!! finally everything is stable already... last fri i reach home while waiting for my sis to fetch me to hospital to visit my grandma.. my mum called me and ask me to rush down and dun wait for my sis and my grandma is looking for everyone.. i so worried.. cos my mum say my grandma is having fever... so i rushdown and talk tomy grandma and i relly feel so scare as she is so weird not the same as the few days that i visit her.. so dun close her eyes and just talk to me and i even can hear wat she is saying that few days we really can't hear wat she is saying... and she ask me noy got kuai kuai anot... and she hold ah boy hand... and i c her tears in her eyes.. after awhil she say bye bye to me and boy i keep asking her not to say bye bye i still here cannot chase me home... all my relatives rushed down and so many was hiding and cry but i ren even my grandma say bye bye... after she talk inish with me i go out and cool down as not to cry... and i went home at 10 cos ds is making noise...

next day i went to c her in the evening.. and she is back to normal. i was like phew.. at least she not so weird...my cousin told me that 1 of my cousin go and look for tose god and ask they say if on sat nite she cannot survive through then that's it... if she pull through she can pass CNY.. and heng she really pull through... and we plan to have a reunion dinner at my grandma house next saturday ad we wil fetch her home..

doc say that she can go back maybe after doing a checkup for her heart cos she always tell us her heart feel pain... so after that we will put her in those liao liang yua for 6 wks to do some exercise... but after that she also need ppl to look after her 24/7 and not sure wat my aunties will do...

No comments: