Tuesday, September 22, 2009

envy

after seeing all my friends in happily in a r/s or given birth i feel so envy of their life.. and y is my life is a mess now.. and y am i the one who r strongly affected and he totally live his life so gd.. and enjoying..
my friends r all around my age.. some married, some in a r/s but where are the so 幸福.. and me go through so many ups and downs in my 5 yr of r/s.. and now feel so wasted of my 5 yrs.. and even now i can't really have my single life but i dun feel regret having ah boy.. my only regrets is to get married and at a young age i am already not single and is divorced.. feel so unfair..

6 comments:

Mummy Poh said...

Jia Yew. You can make it and someone better will appreciate you. Take care *hugs*

Doris said...

thanks.. i have no hope to find a man.. which man will want to help to take care of another man kid..

Allan / Joyce / Agnieszka said...

you won't know ! There might be a man out there waiting for you. Nobody wants this type of life .... but since it's already happened ............ let it be a past and history. Ming tian hui gen hao

Doris said...

ya i also hope so ut my mum always tell me no man will want de.. haiz.. and say me stupid to take aloy..

Mummy Poh said...

Where got stupid... to give Aloy to him then is stupid.
If the man really love u, then he will accept Aloy, if not, he is not worth it at all.

Doris said...

ya that's wat i think also.. if he dun want then i dun want that kind of man also..