Monday, June 30, 2008

separation anxiety!!

after i send him to cc i find out that he is super afraid wen i not by his side..even my il carry him away while i eat my lunch ca c that he is not happy and my il carry him up to my dh grandma house i go up can c that he is so sad sitting there alone even my dh ask me y..
and yesterday my ds ex nanny request to bring ds out for dinner so i agree i thought ds will be ver happy seeing her but me and my dh find it strange that he is so sad and look at me with a ke lian look.. but he din cry.. and nanny call me y aloy so unhappy and not talking.. i say he is it.. then when i go and fetch him.. he really dun even want to c nanny and his family and very fast bye to them.. then when they r out of sight then he smile at me and regain his activeness.. and reach home pattern come out already.. even my il ask me how he react when he c nanny isay sort of sad sad mil also surprise...
even at home i cannotleave his sight he will come looking for me in crying face..
something i nv regret bringing him to cc is he really can sit down and concentrate on how to make lego and can sit down andc those flash card..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.