Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally...

Finally buffet is settled... my mother in law just called to order yesterday... at least she let me make decision but my father in law everything say not gd... then forget it i say anything lor... anyway i think i will get no time to eat also... hehe... finally aloysius can wear shoes liao... and his lip is back to nomal... make me sad and worried for so many days... finally all is over... and i promise myself to try my very best to make less accidents for him and protect him... but very hard lor... haha...

Anthony will be in camp from 17 nov to 25 nov... so cannot celebrate aloysius birthday on the day itself.. left me to celebrate for him only... but nvm lah... he promise to early celebrate for him next wk nite... so ok lah... but sian to be alone at home for more than a wk with his parents... always he not in they will say alot that i dun like one but i cannot talk back or complain to anyone... nvm lah... anyway used to it already... Happy Go Lucky!!

No comments: