Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy weekend...

Last saturday is a busy week for me... Morning wake up nv rest have to bath and feed ds... then wake my sis up and ask her to bring me to an interview at paragon after that at 2pm meet my friend at Taka.. and go and have a meal.. chit chat shopping awhile then rush to Looney's dd birthday party...

At the party.. at first feel very pai sei.. and ds really make me feel like digging a hole and hide into it... keep screaming and super hyperactive there.. others babies r so quiet and cute playing with their own things... and him keep snatching ppl toys... he keep snatching sharlaine pacifier... and made her cry... if dh is around he sure scolded by him one.. at around 10 looney and her dh send me back home make me more pai sei... even jayden also followed.. that day is so pai sei for me... but very enjoyable nite.. Too bad anthony cannot join...

When we reached home... My mum entertain him as i preparing to go for a bath then she shouted for me that he poo on the diaper and so i have to prepare his bath first.. after the bath play awhile as his energy is still there.. then let him had his milk then he gone to his sweet dreams...

when i tell anthony abt the party he was keep laughing and say ds where got make me pai sei.. he not there if he there's he also shouting at him one.. and he told me that he like Jayden alot... but nv say y.. maybe cute ba... cos i think he is cute and sweet compared to others boys... like aloysius won't even sai nai to me...

this fri or sat anthony will be back home...

No comments: