Monday, November 3, 2008

nov birthday party

this is a long waited gathering and this time round is almost full attendance except looney and family due to looney oversea coy trip.. so pity..
this is the firs time i met bubble's family, starry's family, all is so fiendly.. think all mummies chatting in nov thread is friendly and helpful mummies.. hehehehehe..
aloy is enjoying himself.. but i so pai sei that he destroy the pretty cake.. really enjoy myself alot too.. my dh after each gathering repeat teh same things to me.. once in a while have this type of gathering not bad hor.. haha..

dh long time favourite








liang zhi xiao hua mao








eyes open so big dun know c which mei nu..







open for me pls..








alamak me so ugly..








me and aloy







kan cheong ds









me and family








3 duo jin hua.. haha..







our birthday cake

No comments: