Saturday, July 5, 2008

ASTHMA!!

Alamak i should bring ds to PD asap.. if i bring him earlier i will have know he have asthma and take extra extra care or the things in the household.. PD check him so long before he say:'do u know he have sensitive nose?"
me:no i dont't. Only know that he always have flu and cough."
Doc: this is the sympton of sensitive nose.
and after nubiliser for 15 min he was crying once we on the machine and rest for 10-15 min or doc to check again.
doc: after nubiliser he only clea the phglem but not the chuan.
me: meaning is he got asthma.
doc: now i can say he has but i will only give him medication then u observe c how long he have a relapse if is very frequet u have to bring him back and check adn then by then i might have to prescribe him the inhaler and everyday for 3-6 mth times..
me: ok..
doc: have to take extra care and observe.
after seeing te doc..
me: u c lor.. eng i ie die say want to bring him to c PD if not we forever dun know..
DH: ya lah.. so now u still want to be a sahm?
me: think cannot need $$ for medication and lots of unforeseen $$.
dh: finally know how to think.
me thinking: @$@$@$@$@$#@$#%#%%#%$&%^#$$%^..

No comments: