Friday, May 2, 2008

my labour day holiday

ds had a long sleep from wed 9.30 until thur coming 9.. then me also enjoy my sleep.. he wake up play with my il then i go do my things.. then bath him.. then wake dh up then wait for mil to come back from makan.. at 11 she bought breakfast for us then we quickly pack all the stuff which we want to return to my cousin and some things for my another cousin who is pregnant so when we move no need to move so many things.. hehe.. after that we rush to my new house to meet the tenant..
then dh say he want to go bugis to do his things (buddha thing) was thinking of walking from Fu Lu Shou to bugis but i was sweating like a tap while carrying ds.. so i tell dh i cannot liao.. so we go to my grandma house to unload all the baby stuffs and also c my grandma.. wk by wk i c my grandma she diff.. last wk she still not able to roll her eyes.. this time round i c her she can open her eyes and focus on things and roll her eyes.. but she really slim down lots.. the maid ask me for help to change my grandma cos no more gals at home.. my grandma butt all rot cos of wearing the diapers.. can even c her flesh..after changing her we rush to balestier to meet my dad to c lights and buy lights.. then settled liao.
we go to toa payoh for dinner with my dad.. then went home worried that my il will need the car.. but they dun need it they already go to their friends house for mahjong session.. so we still can use the car but i too tired.. so just walk over to pasar malam for some food again.. haha.. eat and eat..



No comments: